Nerd Makeover Nerd Makeover

wow

the person it told me was cool looked like a freak

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

shut up

Its Tom Fulp he can do what ever the hell he likes....

sure its only a picture but if he wants to share it on his own bloody site...let him...jesus christ

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

awesome

completed all the levels plus the 5 bonus ones, alot are easier than you think

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

amazingly good

this is one of those special gems that will be around for a long time.....just need to keep improving on it adding new features to keep it at the top

Orbox B Orbox B

THANK U I LOVED THE FIRST ONE PLAYED IT FOR AGGGGES......SOON AS I OPENED THE GAME I REVIEWED IT COS I KNOW ITS GONNA ROCK

GameBalance responds:

Hey, cool!

String Avoider String Avoider

good fun game but............

IT PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH THAT I QUITE AFTER THIS ONE LEVEL WHERE U HAD TO GET THE STRING THRU A 4 PIXEL GAP AAARRRGGGHHHH

that wasnt even the hard part the hard part was getting the rest thru and round a corner

in the end i was crashing into walls the first 2 seconds because i was blinded by rage

other than good good game

Reel Gold Reel Gold

its ok for what it is

a gold grabbing game.....and oh ya jozojozojozo, could you plz open ur eyes and read who the author is, and not acuse miniclip for stealing their own fucking game..........retard, god ur so fucking retarded.

jeeeeeeeeeees bet you feel stupid now, well not to worry ur not the only one

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

was pretty good

i worked out how to do it the second time...u gotta repeat the gorrilaz moves after he does them but in beat to the song. which is a bit better than that dance revolution shit.

and ppl who say graphics arnt that good...u r twats, even if these were traced which is a big possibility, u traced them damn fine.

so yea, was quite fun when i worked out how to do it good job

pyrimad breaker pyrimad breaker

cant really call it a game

you cant call it a game really because you cant play it. the mouse moves the paddle up n down and the keyboard arrows move it left and right (too slowly)this control layout is a bit useless beings you only wanna move left and right.

plus the ball spawns from random locations, also, more times than not it spawned off screen. how can i have fun with this game...i cant sorry

learn some more flash...make sure the game is playable and try try again.

good luck

Orbox Orbox

i liked it alot

this is the only game on newgrounds that i actually found myself wanting to complete the level i was on and to advance through the game. i have to admit with the majority of the games submitted here i just click a few buttons, and complete a few levels and leave. But this game made me think, and in doing so gave me a sense of achievment at the end of each level, which is what a good game should be all about. i made it to level 21 and spent aagges on it but its 2.30am here and im so damn tired and i cant think straight lol.

maybe you could put in level codes so people like me who give up cos they r tired can come back another time and continue from the level they were at.

but bottom line....VERY good game. keep up the great work!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - я люблю эту игру! did i say it right?

GameBalance responds:

Thanks a lot :)
I was think about levels codes or somthing. But decide not to put it by some reason.