Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

HAHAHA

this...is awesome

Epiletic Dinosaur Pixel Epiletic Dinosaur Pixel

loool

would have been better with more veriety in the acts....but thats more work...fuck it

was good though

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

lol

I actually laughed out loud at this

well done sir

great voice acting by Egoraptor as always

Nerd Makeover Nerd Makeover

wow

the person it told me was cool looked like a freak

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

shut up

Its Tom Fulp he can do what ever the hell he likes....

sure its only a picture but if he wants to share it on his own bloody site...let him...jesus christ

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

awesome

completed all the levels plus the 5 bonus ones, alot are easier than you think

John Lee Hooker John Lee Hooker

cool

its a shame that this hasnt had more exposure, it seems the only sure way to get lots of attention in thr art portal is to draw laser ninja cyborgs with tits.

would be a 10, though something about the head of the guitar seems...a bit odd, saying that it does seem like a hard angle to get right.

well done though

crtaranto responds:

Ha ha ha! Laser ninja cyborgs with tits, couldn't have said it better! Thanks for the laugh mate!

Katie Katie

pretty darn good

I don't understand why people don't get this picture, obviously you have skill, and its obvious you intended to change the proportions of her face.

The only critism I have are the eyes, specifically the reflections. Any highlights coming off the eye should have a hard edge because its "glassy" and shiney, the reflection you have seems a bit diffused as if the eyes were made plastic.

Guardian Angel Guardian Angel

trace

I believe it to be more than a copy, its just a painted overlay of a photograph of the mural.

you can see the seam where the door is about an inch from the left. the detail lines up to perfectly with the original, and some lines fall bang on target, I think you used the warp tool to take away the fish eye lense effect the photograph gave around the edges.

Oxycottontail responds:

like i said it was an inspiration. should have had more detail in the depiction. sorry for the lack of resource.